Nalbandian: Racism and racial discrimination, xenophobia and intolerance grossly violate human dignity and give rise to tensions within and between societies. That is why the fight against them became one of the main priorities of our chairmanship.
by Erik Abrahamyan
International Finance Magazine (IFM) has recognized Areximbank-Gazprombank Group as the Best Corporate Bank in Armenia in 2013.
The press service of the bank reports that this award is granted to banks with open and responsible customer policies, innovative products and services, high security and low risks.
International Finance Magazine (IFM) aims to be a source of information, analysis and insights for the global finance community. Headquartered in London, IFM was established with a mission to convey credible financial news and articles to the global financial community in a concise, simple and easy-to-understand manner. The topics IFM covers are Banking, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds and Emerging Markets. The audience for IFM is the financial community, and includes the top decision makers and influencers in the financial industry.
In November 2007 Gazprombank OJSC from Russia purchased an 80% stake in Areximbank (Armenia). In July 2008 Gazprombank's share grew to 94.15%. In Sept 2008 the Russian bank purchased the remaining 5.85% stake from Raiffeisen Bank to become the sole owner of Areximbank-Gazprombank Group CJSC.