Newsfeed

March of Peace, Unity and Solidarity in Yerevan

U.S. Embassy in Baku offers excuses: California Senate's decision does not represent national foreign policy

Eduard Sharmazanov: Robert Kocharyan said nothing new

A Radisson Hotel may open in Armenia

Armenia institutes a criminal case suggesting international terrorism over Azerbaijan's fire attacks on Armenian borderline villages

VTB Bank (Armenia) presents gifts to children of Full Life NGO's Inclusive Summer Camp

Azerbaijan transfers Hakob Injighulyan to a third country

Armenian analyst considers Edward Nalbandian's participation in Turkish president's swearing-in ceremony to be a diplomatic mistake

Union of Banks of Armenia hosts discussions on development problems of Armenia's financial and banking sector

Volunteers from the Diaspora visit VivaCell-MTS headquarters

Robert Kocharyan is not optimistic about prospects of final settlement of Karabakh conflict

Edward Nalbandian invites Erdogan to visit Armenia on 24 April 2015

Robert Kocharyan: The regime able to forget personal interests is doomed to success

Beeline cuts down tariffs for fixed-line telephony services

Expert: California Senate-adopted Resolution - AJR 32 is a response to Baku's blackmailing policy

Robert Kocharyan: It would be wrong thinking that Armenia's economy may gain from sanctions against Russia

Armenian Deputy Minister of Finance: The stadium will not pay off all debts of Armavia

Armenian Cause and Cyprus among key items on Ahmet Davutoglu's agenda

ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank issues student loans within 15 minutes

SCR CJSC to attend sitting of Traffic Safety Committee of Council for Rail Transport in Minsk on Sept 2-3

Edward Nalbandian makes a statement on the Resolution of California Senate recognizing the Independence of Artsakh

Expert: Yerevan's refusal to participate in Turkish president's swearing-in ceremony could put international pressure on Armenia

David Babayan: Azerbaijan's stand on Yazidis of Iraq describes it as a Nazi country

David Babayan: Recognition of NKR's independence by California is equivalent to recognition by a big and influential state

VTB Bank (Armenia) consumers may now get standing orders for paying for Beeline services

Anelik Bank presents a new credit product - Simple-Fast Extra

Alexander Manasyan: In big-league politics Erdogan's anti-Armenian statements are a trifle

Ameriabank retains its leadership position in the trade finance market in terms of factoring deals

  • by Erik Abrahamyan

  • Monday, May 5, 18:14

 Ameriabank has retained its leadership position in the trade finance market in terms of factoring deals, according to the results of Q1 2014. The bank's factoring deals on trade finance sustainable grew for Q1 2014. Ameriabank press-service told ArmInfo, receivables assigned to Ameriabank for the period under review totaled 4.6 bln drams with around threefold growth versus Q1 2013. 

According to the source, Ameriabank joined the Factors Chain International (FCI) in January 2013, which enables the bank to expand its international factoring services through partnerships in over 80 countries and introduction into new markets.  Partnership with the FCI gave Ameriabank an opportunity to tangibly increase international factoring operations by almost 9-fold. As of 31 March 2014, 61% of the bank's factoring deals were in the international market, the remaining 39% - in the local market. According to the bank, the international factoring deals were connected with export of native products to the international markets. Actually, the bank boosts export growth in the country.  

According to data of Factors Chain International, in 2013 factoring deals in the world market grew 10% (versus 8% growth in 2012) exceeding $3 trillion (versus $2.8 trillion in 2012). This is an unprecedented growth in the history of FCI, which testifies to the growing demand of companies in factoring as the fastest and most efficient tool of financing that allows replenishing circulating assets under postponement of credit period.  Ameriabank provides factoring services on quite flexible terms and continues to offer its customers non-standard and personalized services.  Ameriabank will continue expanding international factoring and providing relevant services to all the export-oriented companies engaged in the field of metallurgy, machine building, food industry, production of electrical equipment.  Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank providing a full range of investment, corporate and retail banking services. Ameria Group (CY) Limited is the sole owner of the bank. 

Send to a friend

To (e-mail)


Your name


Message


Comments

View comments (0)
  • READ ALL COMMENTS
  • POST A COMMENT

Be first to comment on this article

* Indicates required fields