Oppositionist: Interests and viewpoints of Stepanakert do not necessarily coincide with those of Yerevan

Oppositionist: Interests and viewpoints of Stepanakert do not necessarily coincide with those of Yerevan

Ashot Manuicharyan: Armenian President's function is to answer "yes, sir!" and to go do it

Deputy Prime Minister of Azerbaijan criticizes the ICRC again

Nature protection minister charges to resolve problems of several tailing dumps on Syunik region

Official stance of VTB Bank OJSC and VTB Bank (Armenia) CJSC on U.S. sanctions

RPA member: Nagorno-Karabakh Prime Minister's statement had no message to negotiators

Ashot Manucharyan: Armenia may face chaos or isolation at any moment

Armenia joins World Day against Trafficking in Persons

Lake Sevan is among top ten attractions in post-Soviet preferred by Russian people

Leyla Yunus is at Prosecutor General's Office, Arif Yunus decides to "give up"

Pre-Parliament: The overarching goal for all Armenians is the formation of a representative government in Armenia

The OSCE is ready to assist in any way possible to stop the cease-fire violations in karabakh conflict zone, Andrzej Kasprzyk says

US Department of State: Media outlets of Armenia published inaccurate articles portraying religious minorities as criminals and spies

Levon Hayrapetyan loses consciousness on Wednesday morning

Public Services Regulatory Commission decides to reduce tariffs of some services of ArmenTel CJSC

Poaching and illegal hunting tours endanger birds in Armenia

The NKR premier: The Madrid Principles are certainly unacceptable to us

Armenian Copper Programme cuts blister copper production by 13.5%

VTB Bank (Armenia) confirms its leadership in lending

EY takes employees of Armenian ancestry back to their roots

Levon Hayraptyan's health much worse

Vahagn Hovnanyan: Oligarchs have full control of Armenian economy

John Heffern believes that Nagorno-Karabakh conflict can be resolved only through peaceful talks

In Oct 2014 Armenia to join UN peacekeeping operation in Lebanon

ICRC car fired at on Armenian-Azeri border

Artashes Shaboyan: Reduction in consumer demand has a negative effect on supermarkets

Azerbaijan mounts another sabotage attack on Line of Contact, Armenian side has 1 victim and 2 wounded

Helsinki Citizens' Assembly Vanadzor Office urges Armenian Defense Ministry to look into military conscription of a kyphotic young man

Armenia suffers no losses during crossfire initiated by Azerbaijan on Armenian-Azeri border

Areximbank-Gazprombank Group and Rosgosstrakh Armenia come out with a joint project of travel insurance

  • by Erik Abrahamyan

  • Saturday, February 1, 19:53

 Areximbank-Gazprombank Group and Rosgosstrakh Armenia have come out with a joint project. While selling its payment cards, the Bank offers the customers an opportunity to choose a convenient insurance package for their trips to any country of the world. 

The press service of Areximbank-Gazprombank Group has told ArmInfo that the insurance package costs 30,000 EUR. The contract is signed for 1 year if the customer is going to stay abroad for a period ranging from 15 days to 90 days. The holders of Gold cards are provided with the insurance package free of charge.  For the holders of other cards the insurance fee depends on the time the customer is going to spend abroad.  For up to 15 days the insurance fee is 3,500 AMD; for up to 30 days the insurance fee is 5,000 AMD, for the period of up to 90 days the fee is 12,500 AMD.        

To note, in November 2007 Gazprombank OJSC purchased an 80% stake in Areximbank (Armenia). The latter was founded in 1998. In July 2008, Gazprombank's share grew 94.15%, and in Sept 2008 Gazprombank purchased the remaining 5.85% stake from Raiffeisen Bank and became the sole owner of Areximbank-Gazprombank Group CJSC. 

Send to a friend

To (e-mail)

Your name



View comments (0)

Be first to comment on this article

* Indicates required fields